I did it....

I avoided him for 5 whole days. Then I went out to eat with friends and he was there. Then I said yes when he asked if I wanted to go get yogurt afterwards. I should have said no. Two hours later, I'm getting back in my car wondering what that whole conversation was about. Was he trying to show me what he needed out of me or was he informing me that I could never give him what he needed. Then he texted. I shouldn't have replied but I did. Then he showed up at the softball game. Then he was at my friend's house. I should have stayed home.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't the way I wanted to have the conversation but I couldn't avoid it any longer. I apologized for being snippy towards him earlier today but that nothing he did made sense to me and I used it as a defense mechanism. I also told him that he needed to decide what exactly it was he wanted from me and until then we didn't need to hang out. Of course, I texted all this because talking to him in person is fruitless for me.

He hasn't replied, and he won't. And it's better off. I missed not talking to him over the past few days, but I didn't miss the emotional roller coaster my heart went on every time I did talk to him.

Comments

i'm sorry. let's form a club of "we deserver better", ok? i'll bring some snacks for our next meeting.
Kim said…
Sounds like a plan!
Randall said…
A TWO HOUR CONVERSATION!!! WOW! There is a lot I could say about this but I don't want to get in trouble.
Kim said…
Oh feel free to say whatever...everyone else does! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter