Same Story, Same Page

So I've gone from avoiding to just throwing in the towel. I deleted his number from my cell. Of course I recognize it when he texts, but I don't remember it well enough to dial it in. That keeps me from texting him and asking him to go catch a movie. It means that any contact will have to be initiated by him.

I just hope that this time I have enough will power not to add his number back in when he gives me that "I'm trying" line. I pray this time I'll be able to lay it all down on the line if need be.

I just get so frustrated. If he's not the person God wants me to be with, then fine. I'm cool with that. I believe that God has a perfect will for my life and that includes a specific person. I could be with anyone and be in God's permissive will. But I want it to be perfect. And if he's not it, then fine! But why can't he go away??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter