Sorry...but not really!

I apologize for the lack of posts. I was out of town visiting friends and didn't have time to write anything. I'm leaving later today or Monday morning for a few days on the beach, so this week will be slim with stories as well. I am sorry.

But...I have a great excuse! I met the cutest, most wonderful guy in the whole entire world a few days ago. It was like a movie or country song the way it all happened. I'm not exactly sure what's going to become of it. I'm trying my hardest to stay grounded and not just float all the way to cloud 9. Pray I won't become a total sap!

Comments

i'm trying not to be a sap, too.....
junearose said…
sounds like you are already there...cloud 9 that is...

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter