They Really Do Exist?!?

Today I had a huge ego boost. I had an all too brief encounter with someone today who afterwards had very nice things to say about me. It was said that I was "beautiful, talented, and way out of his league." I don't know if anyone has ever said that about me, and it made me feel very honored and girly. (I'm sure I'm not way out of his league though.)

This guy also went on to say that when he is ready to settle down and have a serious relationship, he wanted a woman who wanted to be pursued and who doesn't need him for her own identity. He felt like I was the type of girl he would be interested in. He also added that the act of developing a relationship was lost on our generation.

I was sure this type of guy was extinct. I thought maybe he was a myth like Santa Claus or the talking M&M guys, but I did shake hands this morning with a real live one! (I must interject also ladies that the guy was attractive, working on his master's, and loved the Lord. We aren't talking about some weirdo or run of the mill young man.) The Lord has restored my hope in the male population. If I could come across one, surely I can come across another who is ready to pursue!!

I also want to say thank you to some very encouraging people. I've had several friends and acquaintances reassure me that I deserve better and will get it. you know who you are; your care and concern means so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter