Back to High School...literally and figuratively!

School started back today. I'm exhausted from having to wake up early and from sitting in meaningless meetings all day. I tried to grab a power nap but text messages and phone calls ended that. I gave up hope because I didn't have too much time left. A friend from High School was in town so he took me to dinner and a movie. We had a great time and actually ran into 2 other friends from High School. One guy we saw took one look at me and called out "Kimbo!" my nickname from school. He kept going on about how it had been so long since we'd seen each other. We are both still living in town, and it's a small town, but we never have run into one another. The night was fun, catching up with old friends.

For those of you interested, I have in fact talked to Mr. Amazing via phone or text messaging every day. He's always very sweet and still says he's trying to come visit before school starts back for him in a few weeks. I'm trying to take everything as it comes and not try to be in control of the situation. If he comes, great. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. It's all much easier said than done because it's a TOTALLY different attitude than what I'm use to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter