Blog avoidance

It's been an absolutely crazy couple of weeks, and I do apologize for not keeping you all updated. I'm sure you have just been at wit's end not being able to hear my rants and raves. I'm not sure how you have all managed without me! :)

So I've had several hour long conversations with my ex-boyfriend, the only guy I ever loved. Mr. Amazing has been very attentive via text, and even said he missed me the other day. Go figure. On top of that, I've had some extremely stressful situations at school. Not just discipline issues but real frustrating, no answer available situations. Then I had to decorate for Prom last week and chaperon, but that was actually kinda fun, just time consuming!

So my brain has been fried along with my emotions, and therefore I just didn't find time to blog. Plus I'm learning that too many people read my blog and so I have to be careful what I write. I don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt and I don't want one of my students to stumble across something about them either....that is probably illegal!

So maybe something will come along that I can feel free to blog about?

Comments

chantell said…
I was just talking to one of my friends today about how I need to be more careful about what I blog about . . . she said, "You've been saying that for the past 5 years you've been blogging." lol.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love