Week 2 Down! Starting Week 3!

So the beginning of last week was pretty rough. I had a whole melt down concerning Mr. Amazing. Out of the blue, early one morning, when I should have been sleeping, I got this sick, nervous feeling about him. I began praying about the situation and just felt an overwhelming feeling to forget all about him and leave the whole situation alone.

Well of course that frustrated me because that wasn't what I wanted to do. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too. I wanted God's will to be my will, and in this case, that wasn't happening. But by the end of the week, I felt confident that I could do it. I've made no contact, and when he did finally text me, I was nice but short. As my friend said, "must be pretty difficult breaking up with someone you aren't dating?" And I think he's right. It would be a little weird for me to text and say out of the blue, "I don't want to be your friend with benefits anymore." But I'm thinking he's getting the idea by the fact that I haven't texted to check on him in almost 2 weeks.

Besides my crazy non-love life, things are great. School finished up on Friday and I'm headed to the beach for the week! Nothing can help me better unwind and forget my worries than laying in the sand with a good book! Feel free to be jealous :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter