All We Need Is Love!

Anyone who may have anything to add to this next few entries or any questions, please feel free to leave comments or email me. If they add to the posts, I'll add them on. ************************************************************************
I caught sight of God's true love and began to practice it. Then I met another guy who was of a different denomination than me. He began asking me numerous questions about what I believe and how it was different from what he believed. I prayed that God would help me convey my convictions to him in the right way, not in a judgemental spirit. So I began to study God's word. How exactly would this guy and others know that I'm different. The guy acknowledged that people could see my outward apperarnce (skirts and long hair) and visibly notice that I was different.

Although that is true and very important, there had to be something deeper. God quickened a verse to my mind. "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one for another." John 13:34 If I had my own translation of the Bible I would make it read, "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if he SHOW love one to another." Back to my first post about love, it means nothing to say you love someone, you need to have some actions to back it up. The Bible says "Faith without works is dead, being alone." Well in Kimberly's translation I'll add, "Love without works is dead, being alone." It is crucial to all of man to know that you honestly care about them, and it's going to take more than just saying, "Oh hey, I love you" and then walking away. So what we need is more love in our lives, to show people that we are God's disciples.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love