Wedding Weekend

I'm the friend of the groom, and I got to be a bridesmaid! How cool is that? I was super excited. See sometimes guy friends get married and forget about their friends that are girls, but not this super cool friend. He had me in the wedding. It was so sweet. I cried! Here's a snapshot of me and my groomsman!

I also got the cutest shirt over the weekend, so I had to get a quick pic to show you all.

It ended up being a pretty decent weekend. I took off work Friday. I spent the night Thursday in Hot Springs, visited with friends on Friday, did the wedding Saturday night, and church on Sunday morning.

Get this, I hung out with unconquerable boy and it was GREAT! We acted like normal, good friends, with no weird tension or expectations from one another. But more on all that later...

Comments

'b' said…
ok ... that picture is HILARIOUS!
chantell said…
The calla lily bouquets must be the new in thing. In the wedding I was recently in, we carried the same thing, and wow . . . your dress looks pretty similar to the one I wore too!
Anonymous said…
Too cute.... Hey, I took that picture.. lol...And i was with you when you bought the t- shirt.. I feel special.. Oh! Me and kim, WE GOT A PEDICURE!! It was NIIICE... as Kim would say!
You totally have to finish filling me in about "unconquerable boy"!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love