No Details, but....

The infamous Date Weekend occurred. It ended up being less date, more just hanging out, due to circumstances, but it was worth the trip.

You aren't getting details on here. Sorry, but I just don't feel comfortable throwing out all his business on here without his permission. All I'll tell you is we both have feelings for each other. He cares about me a lot, but he's not going to make any promises until he knows that he's everything he needs to be. It was the most honest, respectable answer I've ever received from a guy in my life. So I'm pretty pleased.

I'll blog about my feelings later. But now inquiring minds know, and if anything else transpires, I'll fill you in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love