A Conversation with God

God I'm sorry for ever doubting you. I totally see what you were keeping me from. I am so glad that didn't work out with him. Yeah, yeah...I know....You're always right.

Also, I set myself up for this new development, didn't I. I was just trying to be friendly and nice, and I was feeling a bit vulnerable when I said yes. I mean, he's a nice guy. But I don't want him to want to kiss me. I don't want someone to like me if I don't reciprocate that. I know the feeling, and it's not one I'm fond of. I should definitely follow the golden rule and do unto others as you would have them do unto you, right? Ok, got it!

And really, God, haven't you and Gabriel had enough laughs on account of my love life? Isn't it getting old? Yes, sir, I realize that time is irrelevant to you. Yes sir, I realize that nothing grows old in heaven. Ok then, laugh all you wish....

Seriously, I realize that ole boy needs my encouragement, but couldn't I swing him over to a brother in the Lord because my emotions keep getting in the way. No sir, I'm not doubting you again. Yes Sir, I realize that you have a plan. Ok, I'll do what you said. Yeah....yeah....You're always right. :)

Love you too! Good Night!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Way too funny. ROFL

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love