Full from Love!

I am full.  I am complete.  I'm not sure I've felt that way in a long time.  Something has always been missing.  Oh, I've been happy and peaceful, but never this complete because I've never understood the magnitude of love.

I have friends and family.  I have people in my life that I know love me and would do anything and everything they could for me.  I have people that care about me spiritually and physically.  I have people that aren't worried about me making mistakes.  They are there to pull me up if it happens though.  I have friends that love me for me, not for what I can do for them. 

There is a guy out there who likes me.  He may not be perfect, but neither am I.  The situation may not be completely ideal, but is it ever?  And he may not end up being "the one", but it sure is fun spending time with him!  He thinks I'm cute, and he texts me goodnight every night, no matter how late it is. 

I also have a God who loves me unconditionally.  He has no expectations of me.  He isn't frustrated with me when I fail.  He loves me.  And even though he's not thrilled with the choices I make at times, He loves me the same.  I don't disappoint him.  He takes joy in me.  He's especially fond of me.  

So here on Earth, and even in Heaven, I've got people who have my back.  I've got people who support me and love me.  I have people who take joy in my accomplishments and share my sorrows with me. 

I know there are days when I won't feel so complete.  There will be days when I doubt things, but it won't negate the fact that the love still exists.  People may come and go in my life, but love will always remain.

Feasting on that is enough to make anyone full!

Comments

Crazy Kate said…
Thanks for putting a smile on my face, and reminding me of a perspective I forgot. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter